We’re hosting a mobile health apps event
mHealthDemoCamp at MaRS in TO on Dec 13 at 6.30pm
In the grand unconference tradition of DemoCamp, come see live demonstrations of mHealth apps at the event we are hosting at the MaRS Discovery District at University & College in Toronto.
Awesome demos include:
- Duane Bender from the million-dollar Mohawk MEDIC eHealth & mHealth program
- Taha Bandukwala from startup eTHR - mobile health records for Trauma doctors
- Sergio DiGiovanni showing off Qcard, an amazing app that improves quality of life for people living with acquired brain injuries
- More mHealth demos TBA!
The event runs from 6.30pm to 9.30, and is free. Please help us plan by signing up if you’d like to attend.
PS If you’d like to demo, or know someone who should demo, ask them to email us. Thanks!
Update Dec 6 - More demos!
- Nick Ragaz will demo Wellx, an easy-to-use, secure way for Ontario healthcare providers and patients to communicate online
- Kristina Lugo at Thoughtworks has a preview of Drishti, an app to help health field workers track the health status and treatments for couples, pregnant women, and children
- Kelly Grindrod is working on Cleremed, an app to identify people over age 55 who have difficulty reading prescription labels